- please select -
* Date of Birth
* Address Line 1
Address Line 2
* Email Address
* Retype Email Address
* Please enter a password that you can use for returning to your application
* Please retype your password
* Mobile Number
* Where did you see this vacancy?
If you are a current National Star Employee - please select I am a National Star Employee
- please choose -
Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals
Contacted by National Star Recruitment team
Email Alert from National Star
Google For Jobs
I am a National Star Employee
Indeed CV Database
National Star Website
Referred by a friend or current employee
Referred by Current Employee
Total Jobs cv database
Word Of Mouth
Working through Agency
Eligibility to work in the UK
Changes to the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, which came into force on 1st May 2004, mean that we are now required to make basic documentation checks to ensure that potential employees are eligible to work in the UK.
If we invite you to an interview, we will ask for proof of your eligibility to work in the UK. This could be an in-date passport or National Identity Card. If you do not have either of these we will require a document giving you a permanent NI number together with one of the following, a birth certificate issued in the UK or certificate of registration or naturalisation or a Home Office document stating eligibility to remain in the UK.
* Are you able to provide documentary evidence of your legal right to work within the UK?
- please select -
Many people who do not consider themselves to be disabled may be covered by the Equality Act 2010 because they have a health condition that has an impact on their lives.
What do we mean when we say disability?
Do you have a physical or mental impairment? Is it long term? Does this make it difficult for you to do the things that most people do on a fairly regular and frequent basis?
Do you have a disability or long-term health condition? (tick check box if you do)
Nature of disability or long-term health condition
Are there any special requirements we need to put in place to enable you to attend an interview?
* I give my express consent for personal data (including "sensitive" personal data) collected in the application process to be processed and stored in manual or computerised systems in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679